What is a Jenzy?
Jenzy – The kids shoe sizing app and store.
How does Jenzy work?
Jenzy now uses a simple fit quiz to calculate the child’s size, asking 5 questions about the child and the shoes they currently wear. With this information, Jenzy instantly provides accurate size recommendations for each pair of shoes so parents can easily and quickly select their favorite styles and check out.
How do I measure my feet at home?
How to Measure your Feet at Home
- Draw a straight line longer than your foot on a piece of paper.
- Place the paper on a flat surface.
- STAND on the line with your heel and longest toe centered.
- Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Repeat steps above for the other foot.
What size foot is 7 inches?
Toddler Shoe Size Chart (One to Five Years)