What happened to Sherdog website?
As of April 8, 2016, the Sherdog Radio Network was rebuilt after Jeff Sherwood and his namesake website parted ways. The current lineup of programming includes Cheap Seats with Jordan Breen and Greg Savage on Mondays and Wednesdays which was cancelled after the organization and Greg Savage parted ways as well.
Who is the number 1 light heavyweight UFC?
What UFC fighters are light heavyweight?
LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT (up to 205 pounds)
- Glover Teixeira. Promotion: UFC champion. Record: 33-7.
- Jan Blachowicz. Promotion: UFC.
- Corey Anderson. Promotion: Bellator.
- Jiri Prochazka. Promotion: UFC.
- Aleksandar Rakic. Promotion: UFC.
- Vadim Nemkov. Promotion: Bellator champion.
- Anthony Smith. Promotion: UFC.
- Magomed Ankalaev. Promotion: UFC.
Who is the light heavyweight?
In professional boxing, the division is above 168 pounds (76 kg) and up to 175 pounds (79 kg), falling between super middleweight and cruiserweight….Longest reigning world light heavyweight champions.
|Title Reign||3 years, 3 months, 3 days|
|Title Recognition||IBF, WBA, WBO|
Who won the light heavyweight?
Glover Teixeira became the current UFC Light Heavyweight Champion after defeating Jan Blachowicz at UFC 267.
Can I watch UFC 267 on fight pass?
UFC 267 is available in the U.S. on the ESPN+ subscription streaming service for no additional cost. The entire card will also be available for UFC Fight Pass subscribers.