What does code po155 mean?
Code P0155 occurs when the powertrain control module tests the upstream heated oxygen sensor’s heater circuit on Bank 2 and detects a short in the circuit or excessive resistance in the heater circuit.
What causes a P0155 code?
Diagnostic trouble code (DTC) P0155 stands for ”O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction (Bank 2, Sensor 1).” It is triggered when the vehicle’s computer or the engine control module (ECM) detects an unexpected voltage condition or excessive current draw on the heater circuit of your vehicle’s Bank 2 HO2.
How many O2 sensors does a Chevy Blazer have?
Oxygen sensors are located before and after the catalytic converter. A vehicle may have two to five oxygen sensors, and sometimes even more.
What does po141 mean?
P0141 is the OBD-II generic code indicating the Engine Control Module (ECM) has tested the O2 sensor heater circuit and detects a problem with the bank 1 sensor 2 oxygen sensor heater circuit.
How do I fix code po155?
What repairs can fix the P0155 code?
- Fix broken wires or bare wires.
- Replace the coolant temperature sensor.
- Replace the oxygen sensor.
- Replace the power control module (PCM), in the rare case that it is necessary.
How do I fix P0171 system Too Lean bank 1?
What repairs can fix the P0171 code?
- Replacing the fuel pump.
- Replacing the fuel filter.
- Replacing the fuel pressure regulator.
- Replacing the powertrain control module.
- Replacing one or more injectors.
- Replacing one or more oxygen sensors.
- Replacing the mass air flow sensor.
- Repairing a vacuum leak.
How do you change the oxygen sensors?
How It’s Done
- Step 1: Diagnose the bad oxygen sensor.
- Step 2: Unplug the sensor.
- Step 3: Lubricate the threads.
- Step 4: Remove the sensor.
- Step 5: Install the new sensor.
- Step 6: Clear your codes.
- Step 7: Go for a drive.
How many o2 sensors does a 2004 Chevy Blazer have?
There are 2. 1 is on the right-front of the engine and the other is on the right side of the trans. under the vehicle. “SHUT UP AND LISTEN – You can’t learn anything while you’re talking!”