What do you put in an All About Me scrapbook?
Lists of Favorites (Colors, Dinners, Movies, Songs, Artists, Place You’ve Traveleds, Cartoons, Movie Stars, Desserts, Stores, Outfits, Disney Movies, Restaurants, Flavors of Ice Cream, etc.)
How do you introduce yourself in a scrapbook?
- First name, part of the world you’re from, and about your family, your job, etc..
- How long have you been scrapbooking and why/how did you start?
- Are you now a paper scrapper, hybrid, or digital?
- How often do you scrapbook these days?
- Your friends and family would say you are…..?
What makes a good scrapbook page?
Choose a Focal Point Photo The easiest way to create a balanced, pleasing scrapbook page layout is to have a single focal point. Here, the strongest of the four images is the focal point of the page. Next, crop or reprint the other photos in a smaller size so that the focal point photo is the largest one on the page.
What can we write in scrapbook?
75 Scrapbooking Quotes
- 1) LIFE. Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
- 2) LOVE. In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities.
- 4) INSPIRING | MOTIVATIONAL.
- 5) BABIES & CHILDREN.
- 6) PARENTS.
What do you need to scrapbook?
Below is the list of 8 basic Scrapbook Tools and materials that you require to make your Scrapbook Album.
- Card Stock: Card Stock is the basic requirement to start creating your own scrapbook.
- Scrap/Patterned Paper.
- Distress Ink:
How do you make a creative scrapbook?
17 Creative Scrapbook Ideas for your Photos
- Use a Map for a Background.
- Cut Fun Photos into Shapes.
- Ditch the Glue.
- Add an Envelope for Bits and Bobs.
- Press Flowers for a Pop of Color.
- Two Words: Washi Tape.
- Embroider Your Journey.
- Use Paint Chips.