What comes in a Pokemon trainer kit?
Trainer Kit Components
- 60 Pokemon Cards (Split into two balanced 30 card mini-decks)
- Two Guided Game Booklets.
- Double-sided Playmat (with advanced rules on the reverse)
- 16 Damage Counters.
- 2 Special Condition Markers.
- Pokemon Game Coin.
- Illustrated Deck Box.
- Code for Pokemon TCG Online.
What is trainer deck B?
The Trainer Deck B, also known as Misty’s Deck, is a playing deck of Pokémon Trading Card Game cards produced for use with the Pokémon League, Cerulean City Season. Unlike all other Preconstructed Theme Decks, Trainer Deck B was not sold publicly.
How many Pikachu Libre cards are there?
The set contains 60 cards total… 30 in the Pikachu Libre half deck and 30 in the Suicune half deck. Like other trainer sets, none of the cards in this set have rarity symbols. The Pikachu Libre and Suicune trainer kit came with a rule book, a guide, a playmat, damage and status counters, and a deck box.
What comes in sun and moon trainer kit?
This step-by-step Trainer Kit includes:
- Two 30-card decks, each with a specially selected foil card.
- Two guided game booklets to teach you how to play—card by card, step by step!
- 2-player playmat with great game tips and rules on the reverse side.
- Damage counters and Special Condition markers.
What comes in the 2021 Trainers Toolkit?
Pokémon TCG: Trainer’s Toolkit (2021)
- More than 50 useful cards to power up your decks, including dozens of Trainer cards and 2 copies of Crobat V.
- More than 100 Energy cards, including Special Energy.
- 4 Pokémon TCG booster packs, each containing 10 cards and 1 basic Energy.
- 65 card sleeves to protect your deck.
What Pokemon card is the rarest?
Pikachu Illustrator The current record holder for the world’s most valuable Pokémon card is also one of the rarest Pokémon cards ever made. Pikachu Illustrator was originally given to winners of promo contests held in 1997 and 1998 by Japanese magazine CoroCoro Comic.
How much does a blastoise B cost?
Blastoise #2 (TRAINER DECK B)
Who is Suicune trainer?
Eusine, also known as The Mystifying Trainer from Celadon City, is a Pokémon Trainer who has been searching for Suicune since his grandfather told him of the Legendary Pokémon.
How much is a 30 30 Pokemon card worth?
Pikachu Libre #30 Pokemon Pikachu Libre & Suicune
|Sale Date ▼||Title||▲ ▼ Price|
|2021-09-19||Pikachu Libre – 30/30 – XY Trainer Kit: Pikachu Libre & Suicune – Pokemon TCG NM 30/30||$13.00|
|2021-07-02||Pokémon TCG Pikachu Libre XY Trainer Kit: holo Pikachu Libre & Suicune 30/30 30/30||$0.99|
What is the XY trainer kit?
The XY Trainer Kit is a special Half Deck Trainer Kit for the Pokémon Trading Card Game and features the Pokémon Sylveon and Noivern.
What is included in the trainer kit?
This step-by-step Trainer Kit includes: Two 30-card decks, each with a specially selected holographic foil card Two guided game booklets to teach you how to play card by card, step by step! 2-player playmat with great game tips and rules on the reverse side!
When did the Pokemon TCG trainer kit come out?
It was released on March 12, 2014. For the first time since the EX Series, the featured cards included in the Trainer Kit are not reprints from main expansions and are instead exclusive to the Trainer Kit. None of the cards have Rarity symbols and they each feature a collection number and set symbol exclusive to the kit.