What can I put on my fireplace mantel?
Great Items for Fireplace Mantel Decorating
- Picture frames.
- Decorative boxes.
- Framed prints, paintings, and mirrors (lean them against the back wall for a casual look, then layer smaller pieces in front of them)
- Decorative plates (on stands)
How do you dress a fireplace mantel for Christmas?
For a cohesive look, decorate your mantel with garland and stockings that complement the color of your Christmas tree decorations. A variety of simple apothecary jars filled with your favorite holiday treats can add some fun to your mantel decor.
How do I decorate my mantel like Joanna Gaines?
6 Tricks to Decorate a Mantel like Joanna Gaines
- Contrast. Having contrast in shape, size and color is very important.
- White Space. If you have too much on the mantel, it will seem congested and overwhelming.
- Add a Mirror.
- Go Crazy Plant Lady.
How to decorate your mantel after Christmas?
teal holiday decor on mantel. Dress your mantel in a flash with a statement-making wreath. Although unadorned, this handsome green wreath is eye-catching because of its size, which is perfectly scaled to the handsome fireplace. Editor’s Tip: Hang the wreath over a mirror for a reflective element.
How do I decorate my mantle for Christmas?
– big mirror – large clock – wide painting – architectural items – subway art or saying – old window – wreath – framed shiplap
What are some good ideas for Christmas interior decorations?
Martha Stewart Collection Holiday Farmhouse Wreath With Berries Decor,Created For Macy’s
What are some trendy Christmas gift ideas?
– Get the Ultra High Rise Elation Tight from Athleta for $89 – Get the Align Pant II 25″ from Lululemon from $98 – Get the Align Pant 28″ from Lululemon from $98