Is Nairobi Stock Exchange closed?
The Nairobi Securities Exchange is open Monday through Friday from 9:31am to 3:00pm East Africa Time (GMT+03:00).
Which shares are best to buy now in Kenya?
Here are the best shares to buy in Kenya at the moment:
- Safaricom PLC “A big investment.”
- Kakuzi PLC “Great for holding”
- Kenya Reinsurance Corporation “Good dividends and growth.”
- Kenya Commercial Bank Group PLC “One of the best.”
- Unilever Kenya PLC “Strong performance.”
- Bamburi Cement PLC “One of the best.”
How can I invest in Safaricom?
How to Buy Safaricom Shares Online
- Log into your Online shares trading up.
- Fund the account by adding cash via MPESA (or the method you usually use)
- Click buy Shares.
- Scroll to select Safaricom shares.
- Enter the quantity needed and set the price limit, if necessary.
- Confirm the order.
How can I sell my Safaricom shares?
To sell your Safaricom shares, simply approach your stock broker and have them do it for you at the NSE (Nairobi Securities Exchange). You can even place the selling request online from the app or via email. That’s it, for now.
Who owns NSE Kenya?
Standard Chartered Kenya Nominees
|1||Standard Chartered Kenya Nominees||21.75|
|2||CfC Stanbic Nominees Kenya Limited||7.67|
|3||Cabinet Secretary, Treasury of Kenya||3.37|
|4||Investor Compensation Fund Board||3.37|
Where can I invest 10K in Kenya?
List of Businesses to Start with 10K in Kenya
- Affiliate Marketing.
- Freelancing Business.
- YouTube Channel Business.
- Digital Influencer Business.
- Home Salon Business.
- Small Barbershop business.
- Delivery business in Kenya.
How can I buy Safaricom 2020 shares?
Who are the owners of Safaricom?
Telkom KenyaSafaricom / Parent organization
Which stock is hot today?
|OXY Occidental Petroleum Corp||58.71||+1.66%|
|T AT Inc||23.84||+2.19%|
|CCL Carnival Corp||18.39||-0.54%|
|KMI Kinder Morgan Inc||19.07||+4.21%|
Which stocks will rise today?
|Company||Current Price||Day’s Low/High|
|Container Corp||690.50||620.75 705.30|
|Adani Power||143.25||122.00 145.00|
|Indiabulls Ventures||69.90||67.15 72.15|