How do you write a palindrome algorithm?
Palindrome number algorithm
- Get the number from user.
- Hold the number in temporary variable.
- Reverse the number.
- Compare the temporary number with reversed number.
- If both numbers are same, print palindrome number.
- Else print not palindrome number.
How do you use palindrome in a sentence?
To find if a sentence is palindrome, compare each character from left and right. If they are equal, compare until left and right of string are equal or right becomes less than left. Remember to ignore white spaces and other characters in a string.
What is palindrome string example?
A palindrome is a string that is the same read forward or backward. For example, “dad” is the same in forward or reverse direction. Another example is “aibohphobia”, which literally means, an irritable fear of palindromes.
How do you solve a palindrome problem?
A simple method for this problem is to first reverse digits of num, then compare the reverse of num with num. If both are same, then return true, else false.
How do you tell if a string is a palindrome?
- If the string is made of no letters or just one letter, then it is a palindrome.
- Otherwise, compare the first and last letters of the string.
- If the first and last letters differ, then the string is not a palindrome.
- Otherwise, the first and last letters are the same.
How do you use palindrome in a sentence in Java?
Palindrome Program in Java (Another way)
- import java.util.*;
- class PalindromeExample2.
- public static void main(String args)
- String original, reverse = “”; // Objects of String class.
- Scanner in = new Scanner(System.in);
- System.out.println(“Enter a string/number to check if it is a palindrome”);
How do you determine if a string is a palindrome?
How do you check if a string is a palindrome?
A string is said to be palindrome if it reads the same backward as forward. For e.g. above string is a palindrome because if we try to read it from backward, it is same as forward. One of the approach to check this is iterate through the string till middle of string and compare a character from back and forth.
How do you check if the string is palindrome or not?
Algorithm to check whether a string is a palindrome or not
- Input the string.
- Find the reverse of the string.
- If the reverse of the string is equal to the input string, then return true. Else, return false.
How do you test if a string is a palindrome?