How do you write a good problem solution essay?
Writing Your Essay
- Interest your reader in the problem.
- Convince your reader that the problem is important and needs to be solved.
- Explain your solution clearly.
- Convince the reader that your solution is cost-effective and feasible.
- Convince your reader that your solution is better than other solutions.
What jobs do you not need a highschool diploma?
Here are some examples of no high school diploma jobs:
- Housekeeper. National average salary: $11.32 per hour.
- Server. National average salary: $11.38 per hour.
- Barista. National average salary: $11.57 per hour.
- Custodian. National average salary: $11.87 per hour.
- Security guard.
Does a background check show if you have a GED?
A good and professionally conducted education background check will help to verify the following: A candidate’s GED, certificates, diplomas, college degrees, training, other credentials, and honors. Date of graduation. Whether the applicants attended the schools that they list in their resumes.
How do you start a solution sentence?
propose the most effective solution using supporting evidence. You’ll first describe the problem and persuade your reader that the problem needs to be addressed. Then, explain a possible solution(s) and provide support to show why the solution is a good choice.
Can a GED be verified?
How do you verify a GED? GED verifications go through the Department of Education in the state where the applicant obtained the GED. To verify a GED, an applicant’s date of birth, name used when the GED was obtained, and the date they obtained the GED (at least the year) is needed.
Can you go to jail for using a fake diploma?
If you promote yourself using a fake diploma you are unlikely to be prosecuted, but there are laws under which you could be prosecuted. If you use legally protected terms requiring license in your state, such as doctor, lawyer, professional engineer, etc, you may be prosecuted under state laws.
What are some good essay starters?
Strategies for writing an essay hook:
- Use literary quotes.
- Write a quote from a famous person.
- Surprise with a misconception.
- Write an anecdote.
- Tell a personal story.
- Use statistical data.
- Ask a question.
- Share a fact or a definition.