How do you use fecund in a sentence?
Fecund in a Sentence 🔉
- The computer programmer was a fecund person who could quickly identify and solve problems.
- Although Jim was fecund at work and always met his daily goals, he rarely left his favorite chair at home.
- The airline is looking for fecund individuals who can complete many tasks in a short period of time.
How do you use figment in a sentence?
Figment in a Sentence 🔉
- My young daughter claims to have a unicorn as a best friend, but such a thing is clearly a figment of her imagination.
- I had an imaginary friend when I was little, but that figment of my imagination left me as I got older.
What is meant by fecund?
Definition of fecund 1 : fruitful in offspring or vegetation : prolific a fecund breed of cattle. 2 : intellectually productive or inventive to a marked degree a fecund imagination a fecund source of information.
What is a fecund person?
The word fecund comes from the Latin word fecundus, meaning fruitful. But the English word does not just describe something or someone fertile, the adjective fecund can also be used to describe someone who is innovative or highly intellectually productive.
What is a fecund woman?
The definition of fecund is someone capable of getting pregnant and giving birth, or is being capable of having large amounts of offspring. A woman who can get pregnant is an example of someone who would be described as fecund.
How do you use fervor in a sentence?
Fervor sentence example Consumers met the dolls with such fervor that the company couldn’t keep up with demand. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor , serving the Lord. The liberal critics of revolutionary fervor are right in their fear of tyranny in the name of the people.
What does the word fecundity?
noun. the quality of being fecund; capacity, especially in female animals, of producing young in great numbers. fruitfulness or fertility, as of the earth. the capacity of abundant production: fecundity of imagination.