How do you survey employees work-life balance?
Example Survey Questions to Measure Work/Life Balance
- How satisfied are you with your current work hours?
- How often do you work overtime?
- Could you benefit from offloading some of your tasks to another employee?
- Have you missed a personal event because of work?
- How satisfied are you with your current work/life balance?
What is a good work/life balance percentage?
Benefits of Work-Life Balance Companies that offer a good work-life balance have 25% less employee turnover.
What are work/life balance questions?
5 questions to ask yourself to assess your work/life balance
- What do you think of when you’re falling asleep at night?
- How often are you late home from work because you had to finish something urgent?
- Do you enjoy the majority of your work?
- How often do you check work emails on your phone?
- How is your physical health?
What means work/life balance?
By definition, work-life balance involves the minimization of work-related stress, and the establishing of a stable and sustainable way to work while maintaining health and general well-being.
How do I tell my boss I need work-life balance?
This will look different for everyone but here are some possibilities:
- Suggest ways to delegate tasks to spread the workload more evenly across your team to lighten your workload.
- Request flexible hours that work better with your schedule.
- Suggest an amended schedule.
- Request a longer lunch break.
Do Americans have good work-life balance?
According to the OECD Better Life Index the United States ranked 28th in work–life balance while European nations dominate this category. Countries adopt welfare state, which determines the role the government takes to preserve the well being of the citizen.
Can I ask about work/life balance in interview?
Kathleen: While the initial job interview isn’t the place to discuss work-life balance, you can bring it up during your salary negotiation or subsequent interviews. You can also ask questions about work-life balance when you have your final meeting with human resources.
How do you get work/life balance working from home?
Work-Life Balance Working Remotely
- Set a schedule, and try to stick to it.
- Use communication tools to indicate your online and offline hours.
- Use personal errands or activities to take breaks throughout the day.
- Make plans for your after-work hours to help balance work fatigue.