How do I view iMessage attachments on Mac?
Where is the iMessage log file store on Mac?
- Step #1: Launch “Finder.”
- Step #2: Now, hold down the “Option” key.
- Step #3: Open “Library” from the “Go menu.”
- Step #4: Next, click on “Messages” and the Archive folder.
- You can even retrieve your messages from the saved chats, which are located in the following path.
How do I view photos in iMessage on Mac?
View photos or videos in Details view: Click the Details button in the top-right corner of the conversation, scroll to Photos, then double-click a file to open it. The file appears in the Quick Look window, where you can then open it in its app.
How do I see all media in iMessage?
How to View All Photos You Sent or Received Through the Message App on iPhone or iPad
- Step #1. Open the Messages app → Tap on any conversation where you have exchanged a lot of photos.
- Step #3. Tap on Contact/Group name and then Tap on the “i” icon.
- Step #4. Scroll down and Tap on See All Photos.
Why can’t I see all my pictures on iMessage?
Make sure that the MMS is enabled Secondly, to send and receive multimedia messages you’ll need to enable them first. If this feature isn’t enabled, you won’t see pictures, even though the sender is certain that they’re delivered.
Why are photos not showing in iMessage on Mac?
Ensure that your Mac has the latest version of macOS. On your Mac, go to Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Date & Time and make sure that everything is accurate. Sign out and then sign back in again. In Messages, go to Messages > Preferences > iMessage > Settings.
How can I see old iMessage photos?
Open iCloud and go to Settings > Storage > Manage Storage. Here you can view the saved backup. Make sure you have the backup which contains all the Text Messages pics you want to recover.
Why can’t I see all my iMessages on Mac?
Turn it off, reboot your device, then turn it back on using the same method. On a Mac, launch the Messages app and select Messages > Preferences from the menu bar. Go to the iMessage tab, and under your Apple ID, uncheck Enable Messages in iCloud. Reboot your Mac, then turn this setting back on.
Why can’t I see pictures in iMessage on Mac?
Open the Settings app. Scroll down and select Messages. Scroll down and check to see if the MMS Messaging switch is toggled on. If not, tap it to enable it.
How do I view all attachments in Mac Mail?
View email attachments
- In the Mail app on your Mac, select a message that includes attachments. Look for the Attachment icon next to the sender’s name in the message list.
- In the message, do one of the following: Open an attachment in an app: Double-click the attachment.
Why can’t I see pictures on iMessage on Mac?
Where are message photos stored on Mac?
iMessage files stored: The Good News Your messages and photos, videos, or any other attachments automatically sync and store in ~/Library/Messages/Archives and ~/Library/Messages/Attachments.
Why can’t I see all my iPhone photos on my Mac?
Make sure that your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac has an active internet connection. Check if you’re using iCloud Photos in the Photos app. If you turned on iCloud Photos, photos from other devices using My Photo Stream won’t appear on your device.