How do I use MobilePay in Denmark?
If consumers wish to pay with MobilePay, they need to register their payment card(s) in the MobilePay app. Once this is done, they will be able to pay with MobilePay in apps, online shops, and POS.
How do you pay with MobilePay?
How to pay using MobilePay
- When purchasing from an online store, the customer enters the mobile phone number connected to the MobilePay application.
- The customer accepts the payment in the MobilePay application.
- The payment is charged to the card the customer linked to the MobilePay application.
How do I enable MobilePay?
Set up a payment method for contactless transactions
- Open the Google Pay app .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Payment methods.
- Next to the payment method you want to set up for contactless payments, select Enable contactless.
- Follow the instructions to verify your payment method.
Does Apple Pay use tokenization?
Apple Pay tokenization. After you take a picture of your credit card and load it into your iPhone 6, Apple sends the details to the card’s issuing bank or network, which replaces your card details with a series of randomly generated numbers (the token).
Do you need a Danish bank account for MobilePay?
MobilePay is available for everyone in Denmark 15 years old and above – whether or not they have an account with us. All you need to get started is a smartphone, a Danish mobile number, a Danish payment card and a Danish bank account.
Where is MobilePay accepted?
Retailers like Gamestop, Disney Store, Best Buy, Kohls, Five Below, Petco, and Petsmart. Office supply retailers Staples, Office Depot, and OfficeMax accept Apple Pay. Gas stations such as Chevron, Texaco, and ExxonMobil.
How do I pay contactless over the phone?
How do I set Google Pay as default on s21?
On other Android phones, the default payment option may be located in the “Apps & Notifications” section of your Settings app. Open the Settings app, tap “Apps & Notifications,” and select “Default apps.” Then tap “Tap & Pay.” Lastly, set Google Pay as the default app.
How do I pay with Apple wallet?
How to pay using Apple Pay online or within apps
- Tap the Apple Pay button or choose Apple Pay as your payment method.
- To pay with a different card, tap the Next button or the Expand Menu button next to your default card.
- If necessary, enter your billing, shipping, and contact information.
- Confirm the payment.
How does Apple Pay work without NFC?
Apple Pay uses EMVCO’s contactless specification to communicate with the terminal. If the terminal does not support EMV contactless, Apple Pay falls back to use contactless MSD (magnetic stripe data) mode.