How do I setup my Oral-B Smart Guide?
- Open the battery compartment of your Smart Guide and hold down the ‘h/min’ button for 3 seconds until the display starts flashing ‘L ‐ ‐ ‐’
- Switch on your toothbrush for a few seconds until the SmartGuide displays ‘L ‐ 1 ‐’
- Switch off your toothbrush.
When should I charge my Oral-B toothbrush?
To get the most out of your Oral-B electric toothbrush, it’s important to fully charge it before your first use. Depending on the type of rechargeable electric toothbrush you have, it will take anywhere between 12 to 18 hours* on average to fully charge your brush.
Is Oral-B electric toothbrush waterproof?
Answer: Yes, all Oral-B electric toothbrushes are waterproof, so it’s fine to use them in the shower, however, we don’t recommend immersing your brush in water and please completely dry the handle after use and before charging.
How do I sync my Oral-B toothbrush?
How do I connect my new Oral-B electric toothbrush to the app?
- Open up your Oral-B app and navigate to the “MORE’ screen.
- Select the “YOUR BRUSH” option from the menu.
- Tap “CONNECT NEW BRUSH” at the bottom of the screen.
- Select “YES” when prompted to connect your toothbrush.
- Tap “START” on the welcome screen.
How long do toothbrush batteries last?
Oral-B toothbrushes that use alkaline batteries, such as our Pro-Health Clinical (Type 3744) brush, should last between 4 and 6 weeks on fresh batteries. Rechargeable electric toothbrushes with NiMH batteries can last up to 2 weeks on a full charge.
How long should Oral-B electric toothbrush last?
Depending on which model you have, it should take between 3 and 22 hours to fully charge the brush, and then the juice should last for between 5 and 14 days of brushes (when brushing twice a day, for 2 minutes each time). If this hasn’t been your experience, there are a few things you can try.
Can I wash my electric toothbrush in the dishwasher?
And never try to clean your toothbrush by putting it in the dishwasher or microwave; the high temperatures can damage the brush.