How do I save a figure in MATLAB?
To save the current figure, specify fig as gcf . saveas( fig , filename , formattype ) creates the file using the specified file format, formattype .
What is eval () in MATLAB?
eval( expression ) evaluates the MATLAB® code in expression . Note. Security Considerations: When calling eval with untrusted user input, validate the input to avoid unexpected code execution. Examples of untrusted user input are data coming from a user you might not know or from a source you have no control over.
What can I use instead of eval in MATLAB?
There are two ways to evaluate functions from variables that are more efficient than using eval :
- Create function handles with the @ symbol or with the str2func function. For example, run a function from a list stored in a cell array:
- Use the feval function.
How do you publish a figure in MATLAB?
Creating Multiple Publish Configurations for a File
- Open a file in your Editor.
- Click the Publish button drop-down arrow, and select Edit Publishing Options.
- Click the Add button located on the left pane.
- If you modify settings in the MATLAB expression or Publish setting pane, MATLAB automatically saves the changes.
How do you evaluate a value in MATLAB?
Evaluate Symbolic Expressions Using subs
- syms x y = x^2; Assign 2 to x . The value of y is still x^2 instead of 4 .
- y = x^2. If you change the value of x again, the value of y stays x^2 .
- ans = 4. The evaluated result is 4 .
- y = 4. Show that y is independent of x after this assignment.
What is a feval method MATLAB?
Feval function is used to evaluate the function output of a function by using the arguments passed inside a single parenthesis input. It accepts the function name passed as a “string”, as its first argument.
How do I save a figure in MATLAB online?
Use the File > Export Setup dialog. Use Edit > Copy Figure to copy the figure’s content to the system clipboard. For details, see Customize Figure Before Saving and Copy Figure to Clipboard from Edit Menu.
How do I open a saved figure in MATLAB?
Description. openfig( filename ) opens the figure saved in the MATLAB® figure file (FIG-file) called filename . openfig( filename , copies ) specifies whether to open a new copy of the figure in the case that a copy is already open. If you do not want to create a new copy, set copies to ‘reuse’ .
How do you evaluate an expression in MATLAB?