How do I reset my Securus IP camera?
- Disconnect power from the product.
- Press and hold the control button while reconnecting power.
- Keep the control button pressed for 15-30 seconds until the status LED indicator flashes amber.
- Release the control button.
- The product has been reset to the factory default settings.
How do I setup my security camera network?
Here is how to proceed:
- Take an Ethernet cable to connect the LAN port on the external PoE switch and the router. Then connect the router with the non-PoE NVR.
- Use Ethernet cables to connect all IP cameras to the PoE switch RJ45 ports.
- Use an HDMI cable or VGA cable to connect the monitor and the NVR.
How do I reset my Lorex DVR?
To restore an LHV / LNR Series DVR / NVR to default settings:
- Right-click on the Live View to access the Quick Menu.
- Click Main Menu and then click the Setting icon ( ).
- Click Setting > Default.
- Check the menus to be restored to default settings.
- Click Apply to save the settings, and then click OK to exit.
How do I find my DVR username and password?
Here you can find a DVR default password list for the most models. Be aware that for the new DVR models, some manufacturers changed the way the password is handled and you have to create a new one during the setup….DVR default password list (2020)
How do I find my DVR password?
Reset Password of DVR/NVR by Scanning QR Code
- Tap More > Reset Device Password to enter the Reset Device Password page.
- Scan the QR code on the local GUI of the DVR or NVR.
- Go to the device’s local GUI.
- Enter the received verification code on the Verify by Reserved Email window and then click OK to continue.
How do I connect my IP camera to my DVR?
- Connect IP cameras to PoE Switch. You need to have a PoE switch that is 802.3af/at compliant to power the IP cameras.
- Configure DVR to your network. Configure the DVR to an IP address that is compatible with your network.
- Configure IP cameras to your network.
- Add cameras to the XVR using its menu interface.