How do I make a group conference call?
Setting Up a Conference Call
- Create a conference call account if you don’t have one.
- Select appropriate dial-in numbers for your callers.
- Pick a date and time for your conference.
- Send a conference call invite.
- Dial into your conference at the appointed time.
- Start your conference!
How do I enable conference call?
How to make a conference call on an Android
- Make a call.
- After connecting, press the “Add Call” icon. The graphic features a person with a “+” next to it.
- Dial the second party, and wait for them to answer.
- Press the “Merge” icon. This will appear as two arrows merging into one.
How many calls can be connected in a conference call?
Conference calling on Android supports up to five callers at once.
How do you moderate a call?
You can either select moderators as you schedule the call, or choose to share the moderator PIN with whomever you’d like to host. And there can be multiple moderators on each call. People who have entered the call using the moderator PIN will then be able to use other moderator controls.
Is conference calling free?
Free Conference Calling gives you high-quality audio conferencing at no cost. It’s a basic long-distance call for everyone and the service is designed to scale from a few callers up to thousands with a lot of valuable features including: Conference call recording.
How do I activate conference call on Android?
How to conference call on an Android phone
- Type in the phone number you want to call, or swipe through the list of contacts until you come across the person you want to call.
- Once the person you’ve called picks up the call, tap on the + symbol labeled “Add call.”
- Repeat step two for the second person you want to call.
How can eVoice help my business?
Create time-based routing rules to send calls to a colleague when you’re unavailable or forward calls from your typical work phone to your mobile or home phone. eVoice offers both local and toll free phone numbers so you can choose the phone number that best represents your business.
How much does eVoice cost?
(Editors’ Note: eVoice is owned by Ziff Davis, the parent company of PCMag.com.) eVoice’s conference call plans are bundled with the company’s virtual phone service. Plans start at $12.99 per month for two extensions, six numbers, and 300 minutes.
What is eVoice voicemail?
eVoice is more than just a free phone number. It has all the features you need for your business. Enjoy peace of mind knowing that you’re never out of reach no matter where you are. With eVoice Voicemail, you get more flexibility in handling your business calls plus the ability to manage and easily access your voice messages online from any device.
What do you like most about eVoice?
The user interface (UI) is nice enough; it’s businesslike but not dated or confusing. One small oddity is that eVoice refers to the meeting host or presenter as the chairperson.