How do I log into my FirstBank account?
Visit the secured online banking website of FirstBank here https://ibank.firstbanknigeria.com/.
- Enter your online banking User ID.
- See the verification code.
- Type in the verification code.
- Click “Next” to continue and check your bank account.
- Login to your First Bank Nigeria internet banking account.
How do I get my FirstBank statement of account online?
You can access your E-Statements anytime through Online Banking:
- Click on the ‘Accounts’ tab and the click on ‘All Accounts.
- Next, click on the account you wish to see statements from and in the upper right hand of your screen, click on ‘Statements.
- Select the statement you wish to retrieve and click ‘View.
How can I check my account balance in FirstBank Plc?
Quick, Convenient, Secure and Easy Way of Banking
- Create PIN. Simply dial *894*0#, a list of masked debit cards linked to your account is displayed.
- Airtime Recharge for Self. Dial *894*Amount#
- For Transfer. Dial *894*Amount*Account Number#
- To Check Balance. Dial *894*00#
- To Deactivate Your Mobile Number. Dial *894*911#
How can I use FirstBank online?
- STEP 1: DOWNLOAD THE FREE APP. If you are doing your first-time login via the Mobile App, the first step is to download the FirstBank Personal Banking app for your Apple or Android device (tablet or phone).
- STEP 2: FIRST-TIME USER?
- STEP 3: SELECT 2FA METHOD.
- STEP 4: ACCEPT USER AGREEMENT.
- STEP 5: CREATE CREDENTIALS.
Is FirstBank Plc or Ltd?
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is a Nigerian multinational bank and financial services company headquartered in Lagos Nigeria….First Bank of Nigeria.
|Founded||1894 (as Bank of British West Africa) 1979 (renamed First Bank of Nigeria)|
|Headquarters||35 Marina, Lagos, Lagos State, Nigeria|
How do I register for FirstBank mobile banking?
With *894#, the mobile phone has become a mobile branch and FirstBank customers can activate this service in three steps: dial *894*0#; enter a four digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) linked to the debit card; create a five digit PIN, and the registration is complete.
How do I open a FirstBank account with my phone?
You can open a First Instant Account via any of the following means: Dialing *894*0# Downloading the FirstMobile App. Visiting the nearest Firstmonie Agent.
How do I check my FirstBank statement on my phone?
How to check your FirstBank statement of account with USSD code
- From the home screen or app drawer, locate the dialler app.
- Once in the dialler app, dial “*894#.”
- A Prompt will display showing several options.
- Immediately, another prompt with more options will display.
- A third prompt will show some selections.