How do I grant quota unlimited on tablespace?
ALTER USER QUOTA 1024M ON ; Or you can give unlimited quota to user on related tablespace as follows. ALTER USER quota unlimited on ; Or you can give unlimited quota to user on all tablespace as follows.
How do I resolve ORA 01950 no privileges on tablespace users?
- Check the tablespace quota. select username,tablespace_name,bytes/1024/1024/1024, MAX_BYTES/1024/1024/1024 from dba_ts_quotas where username=’FRANCE’; no rows selected.
- Grant some QUOTA to the user. SQL> alter user FRANCE quota 5G on USERS; User altered.
How do I increase the size of a tablespace in Oracle SQL Developer?
The DBA Console View > DBA. Add a connection. Go to Storage. You can click into a tablespace from this chart or open directly from the tree.
How do I grant user tablespace?
How to Create a User and Grant Permissions in Oracle
- CREATE USER books_admin IDENTIFIED BY MyPassword;
- GRANT CONNECT TO books_admin;
- GRANT CONNECT, RESOURCE, DBA TO books_admin;
- GRANT CREATE SESSION GRANT ANY PRIVILEGE TO books_admin;
- GRANT UNLIMITED TABLESPACE TO books_admin;
How do I change Max datafile size in Oracle?
In that case the command you need will be similar to this: alter database datafile ‘filename’ autoextend on next 512K maxsize 11G; See the section Enabling and Disabling Automatic Extension for a Data File of the Oracle 12.1 Database Administrator’s Guide.
How do I resize a temp file?
- Create another temp Tablespace=0D.
- Make this as the default temp Tablespace for the database=0D.
- Move all the current users to this Tablespace=0D.
- Drop the original TEMP Tablespace and recreate it and then move all.
What is the maximum size of datafile in Oracle 12c?
The maximum size of the single datafile or tempfile is 128 terabytes (TB) for a tablespace with 32 K blocks and 32 TB for a tablespace with 8 K blocks.
How do I fix my ORA 01950?
A replier offers information, by asking the user to solve ORA-01950 by either:
- ALTER USER QUOTA 100M ON
- GRANT UNLIMITED TABLESPACE TO
How do I grant update privileges in Oracle?