How do I get Google Translate on my search bar?
Go to google.com, type translate in the Google search bar, then click Google Search. In the box on the left labeled Enter text, type the word, phrase, or sentence you would like to translate. Google will automatically detect the language and display the translation in the box on the right.
How do I add Google Translate to my Chrome toolbar?
Go to Chrome’s settings (click on the three vertical dots > Settings or just paste this URL in a new tab and press enter: chrome://settings/ ) Under Advanced you can see the Languages section. (chrome://settings/languages) Turn on “Offer to translate pages that aren’t in a language you read” feature.
Where is the translate icon on the browser toolbar?
Click the 3 dots in the toolbar (next to URL bar). Scroll down and click on “Translate”. A Google Translate toolbar should appear at the bottom of the screen.
How do I remove Google Translate from my search bar?
This feature can be disabled by the following settings.
- Open “Chrome” for Android.
- Press the “Menu button” (3 dot icon)
- Go to “Settings”
- Under “Advanced” go to “Site Settings”
- Tap “Google Translate” and turn it off by sliding the toggle button.
Does Google Chrome automatically translate?
Google Chrome lets you automatically translate a webpage not written in your browser’s default language. Like most online translation software, though, it can be a little unreliable. If you don’t need it—or if you use a different translation service—here’s how to turn Chrome’s off.
How do I translate a website to Spanish?
When you come across a page written in a language that you don’t understand, you can use Chrome to translate the page….Translate web pages in Chrome
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Go to a web page written in another language.
- At the top, click Translate.
- Chrome will translate the web page this once.
How do I install Google Translate?
Download & use Google Translate
- Step 1: Download the Google Translate app. To get started, download the Google Translate app for Android.
- Step 2: Set up Google Translate. Tip: In version 6.10 and up, you can use a Dark theme in the Translate app.
Why does Google keep translating to Spanish?
At the top right, click More Settings. At the bottom, click Advanced. Under “Languages,” click Language. Check or uncheck “Offer to translate pages that aren’t in a language you read.”
Why is Google translated Spanish?
By default, Google auto translation is enabled in both Google Chrome and when using Google Toolbar. The auto translation feature lets Google automatically translate the text on Web pages where the text is from a language you don’t speak into a language that you do.