How do I get eBay mobile site?
To see eBay on your mobile enter m.ebay.com into your mobile phone browser, or access eBay via your network operator’s portal….Be connected when it counts!
- Keep tabs on your stuff in ‘My eBay’
- Search for and view item details.
- Bid and Buy it Now.
- Pay for your purchases with PayPal*
How do I get eBay Desktop on my mobile?
Go to the Android Market or Google Play Store on your device. Search for ”eBay”. Tap Install.
What is eBay Mobile?
The eBay mobile app makes it easy to create, edit, and monitor your listings. You can also relist items and provide tracking information on the go. The eBay app is available for both Android and iOS, so you can respond quickly to questions from bidders or buyers.
What is Ebayplus?
eBay Plus is a relatively new subscription feature on eBay that provides members with exclusive access to features such as premium shipping or free return shipments. eBay Plus works in many regards just like Amazon Prime.
Does eBay plus give free shipping?
As well as free shipping, returns are free on all eBay Plus purchases.. Exclusive deals. Get access to special deals and discounts only available to eBay Plus members.
How do I get to the old eBay website?
- Bring up any individual listing.
- Scroll to the bottom of the listing, find “Switch to Classic View” there, and click on it.
- Assuming that works, now find your My eBay link at the upper right of that classic version of the listing screen, and click on it there.
How much does it cost to join eBay Plus?
How much does eBay Plus cost? An eBay Plus membership will set you back an annual fee of $49. There’s also a free 30-day trial so you can test the service out before committing to a subscription fee.
How do I get to the old eBay site?