How do I export Apple Mail settings?
- In the Mail app on your Mac, select one or more mailboxes, then choose Mailbox > Export Mailbox.
- Choose a folder or create a new folder, then click Choose. Mail exports the mailboxes as . mbox packages. If you previously exported a mailbox, Mail doesn’t overwrite the existing .
How do I transfer my email account from my old phone to my new phone?
Turn on your new device. Tap Start. When asked, make sure you connect to a Wi-Fi network. Choose to copy apps and data from your old device….On your old device:
- Sign in with your Google Account.
- Back up your data.
- Check that you have a Wi-Fi connection.
How do I transfer my emails from my old iPhone to my new iPhone?
- create a mail folder in this account.
- copy all mails from the shutdown account into this folder (on the old phone)
- wait a while to have the phone sync the mail folder back to the Server.
- access the Mail folder from your new phone.
How do I backup my iPhone emails?
Archive instead of delete
- Go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts.
- Do one of the following: If you’re using an iCloud email account: Tap iCloud, tap iCloud again, scroll to the bottom of the list, then tap Mail.
- Tap Advanced, then change the destination mailbox for discarded emails to the Archive mailbox.
Where are Apple Mail account settings stored?
The Mail preferences file is called “com. apple.Mail. plist” and is located in the /username/Library/Preferences/ folder.
Why did my email not transfer to new iPhone?
Check Mail Fetch and Notification settings To adjust these settings: Go to Settings > Mail, then tap Accounts. Tap Fetch New Data. Choose a setting — like Automatically or Manually — or choose a schedule for how often the Mail app fetches data.
How do I transfer all emails from one account to another?
Turn on automatic forwarding
- On your computer, open Gmail using the account you want to forward messages from.
- In the top right, click Settings.
- Click the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- In the “Forwarding” section, click Add a forwarding address.
- Enter the email address you want to forward messages to.
- Click Next Proceed.
Does iPhone Backup save email settings?
When you back up your device to either iCloud or iTunes, your mail settings are backed up.
How do I save emails permanently on my iPhone?
Pinch with two fingers and zoom in on the Email Message. Tap the Share icon in the top right-hand corner. Tap on the Save to Files icon in the Share Menu. Scroll through and select a folder.
Where are my mail account settings?
Select your email address, and under Advanced Settings, click Server Settings. You’ll then be brought to your Android’s Server Settings screen, where you can access your server information.