How do I email a whole text conversation?
Sending messages to email using an Android device Open your messaging app and select the conversation you want to send to email. Tap and hold the message until the options menu appears. Click Share. Choose your email app and fill in the recipient info and tap the Send arrow.
How do I forward an entire text thread on iPhone?
Forward older text messages
- Touch and hold the message bubble that you want to forward, then tap More.
- Select any other text messages that you want to forward.
- Tap Forward and enter a recipient.
- Tap Send .
How do I forward an entire text thread?
Tap and hold one of the text messages that you want to forward. When a menu pops up, tap on “Forward Message.” 3. Select all of the text messages you want to forward by tapping on them one by one.
How do I export a text conversation?
- Download and install Droid Transfer (link below)
- Connect to your Android Device using the steps shown in our Start Guide.
- Click ‘Messages’ in the features listed in Droid Transfer.
- Select the conversations you wish to save from the recipient list in Droid Transfer.
- Click ‘Save PDF’.
Can you send iMessage to email address?
You can continue to use iMessage with just your email address. There’s one key thing that you need to note here. Removing your phone number from iMessage will also remove it from FaceTime as you’ll see in the final confirmation prompt.
How can I forward multiple text messages to email?
Follow the steps below to forward multiple text messages at once:
- Open the messaging app.
- Find the chat that contains the messages you want to forward.
- Select the messages you wish to forward.
- Press the three dots at the top-right screen.
- Select “Forward.”
Can you download text messages from an iPhone to a computer?
In order to transfer text messages from your iPhone to your computer you will need to make an iTunes backup on your computer. Backing up your iPhone via iTunes on your computer will ensure that all your text messages and iMessages are stored in the backup before you export them.
Can I download my iPhone text messages?
Apple saves your text messages in its iPhone backups—whether they’re saved locally on your PC or they’re part of an iCloud backup—which you should have. That’s good! Unfortunately, the file containing your messages doesn’t appear separately within the backup. However, you can access them through the filesystem.