How do I contact Nslsc?
Always update any personal information by logging into your account or by speaking to an NSLSC agent at 1-888-815-4514.
Is OSAP and national student loans the same?
The National Student Loans Service Centre (NSLSC) is the ‘banker’ for your OSAP loans. Once OSAP authorizes your funding, the NSLSC disburses the funds. You will make payments to the NSLSC once you cease to be a full time student.
Can Canada student loans be forgiven?
If you complete five years of employment, all or a percentage of your B.C. student loan debt will be forgiven. While you are in the loan forgiveness program, the Province will also pay any outstanding interest that accumulates during each year you are registered in the program.
Do student loans get forgiven after 10 years Canada?
Repayment Assistance Program After 15 years, any remaining student loan debt is forgiven. For students with disabilities, any remaining debt is forgiven after 10 years.
Where is my loan number Nslsc?
Your loan number is located in the top right-hand corner of any communication letters (e.g., the ‘Study End Date’ letter) you got from the NSLSC for federal loans and loans from the provinces listed above.
How do I pay my Nslsc bill?
Questions About Payments
- To make a payment, log in to your secure NSLSC online account, click My Account and select Make a Payment.
- To set up automatic withdrawals, log in to your secure NSLSC online account, click My Account and select Pre-Authorized Debit.
How do I get my t4 from OSAP?
Where to get T4As
- T4A for Alberta grants or awards: your Student Aid account.
- If your email address is not verified with Alberta Student Aid, your T4A will be mailed to you.
- T4A for Alberta scholarships you applied for on a paper application will be mailed to you.
- T4A for Canada Student Grants: NSLSC Online Services.
How can I not pay back student loans in Canada?
The only way to stop paying government student loans in Canada is to file a bankruptcy or consumer proposal.