How do I check mySASKTEL plan?
To find out what plan and features you have on your SaskTel services: Log in to mySASKTEL in a web browser on a computer, phone, or tablet. *If you have more than one phone number on the account, choose the number for which you want to see details.
How do I find mySASKTEL account number?
You’ll find your 7 or 8-digit account number near the top of each page of your bill. You’ll find your 12-digit account number on the first page of your bill.
How do I cancel mySASKTEL account?
Instead of cancelling, you may be able to turn off your service temporarily (seasonal disconnect). To cancel your wireless agreement without transferring it to someone else, call 1.800. SASKTEL (1.800. 727.5835).
How do I make a complaint to SaskTel?
Compliments and concerns
- Call 1.800.SASKTEL (1.800.727.5835) If you’re not satisfied, ask to speak to a Customer Services Manager.
- Send us an email.
- Send us a letter: SaskTel Corporate Communications. 12th Floor, 2121 Saskatchewan Drive. Regina, SK S4P 3Y2.
How do I register for mySASKTEL?
Open the mySASKTEL app or go to mySASKTEL. Then: In the app, tap More. > Profile > Register now….Fill out the registration form.
- Enter your SaskTel account number.
- Optional: Add a nickname.
- Enter your personal information.
- Create a password.
- Check the box to confirm you’re not a robot.
Can I change mySASKTEL plan online?
Log in to mySASKTEL. Click Wireless or Prepaid Wireless under Manage Services. If you have more than one device on your account, choose the device number for which you want to change the plan (under Device & plan info). Scroll down and click Change plan or Add/remove add-ons.
Can I pay mySASKTEL bill in person?
727.5835). You can pay your bill by cheque using the SaskTel Store drop boxes. Please allow 10 business days for processing. You can also pay your bill at banks and credit unions.
How do I cancel my phone account?
Remove a Google or other account from your phone
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Accounts. If you don’t see “Accounts,” tap Users & accounts.
- Tap the account you want to remove. Remove account.
- If this is the only Google Account on the phone, you’ll need to enter your phone’s pattern, PIN, or password for security.
Can you cancel a SaskTel contract?
A Customer may terminate his or her agreement with SaskTel for wireless voice and/or data service by giving to SaskTel 30 days advance notice of Customer’s intention to do so.
Is SaskTel only in Saskatchewan?
Primary data use outside of Saskatchewan – SaskTel wireless data services are meant to be used primarily within Saskatchewan.
Is SaskTel available in Ontario?
“Yes, we can ship the device to Ontario. In order to purchase the device while you are not in Saskatchewan, you need to call our Sales department at 1-800-727-5835 (SASKTEL).
How do I log into mySASKTEL?
You can use the mySASKTEL mobile app or go to mySASKTEL in a web browser on a computer, phone, or tablet.
- Step 1 – Create your profile. Open the mySASKTEL app or go to mySASKTEL.
- Step 2 – Confirm your identity. Open the email from SaskTel and click Complete Profile.
- Step 3 – Start using mySASKTEL.