How do I change the Windows 7 boot splash screen?
Here’s how you can skip the Windows 7 splash screen when you boot your computer.
- Hit the Windows Logo key + R to start the Windows run command.
- Type msconfig in the command box.
- Go to the Boot tab.
- Click the check box next to “No GUI Boot.”
- Click OK or Apply.
How do I change the default boot drive in Windows 7?
Set Windows 7 as the Default OS on Dual Boot System Step-By-Step
- Click Windows Start button and type msconfig and Press Enter (or click it with the mouse)
- Click Boot Tab, Click Windows 7 (or whichever OS you want to set as default at boot) and Click Set as Default.
- Click either box to finish the process.
How do I change the startup splash screen?
How to Customize the Boot Splash Screen for AMI BIOS
- Splash Screen File.
- Verify the Desired Splash Screen File.
- Convert the Desired Splash Screen File.
- Download the BIOS.
- Download the BIOS Logo Tool.
- Use the BIOS Logo Tool to Change the Splash Screen.
- Create Bootable USB Drive and Install New BIOS.
How do I change Windows startup?
- Open run command by pressing Windows key + R keys on the keyboard, type msconfig and press Enter.
- Click on Boot tab from the window and check if OS installed drives are displayed.
- Click on the operating system you want to boot from and click on Set as default.
- Click on Apply and OK.
How do I change the startup animation?
Open Root Browser (or your file manager) app and once inside, locate your original boot animation file (bootanimation. zip) in /system/media. 3. Long-press the file, choose Rename and name it to bootanimation.
What is unbranded boot?
You can suppress Windows elements that appear when Windows starts or resumes and can suppress the crash screen when Windows encounters an error that it cannot recover from. This feature is known as Unbranded Boot.
How do I change my default boot drive?
Step 1: Type msconfig in the Start/taskbar search field and then press the Enter key to open the System Configuration dialog. Step 2: Switch to the Boot tab. Select the operating system that you want to set as the default and then click Set as default button. Click the Apply button.
How do I change my default boot?
Change Default OS In Boot Menu With MSCONFIG Press Win + R and type msconfig in the Run box. On the boot tab, select the desired entry in the list and click the button Set as default. Click the Apply and OK buttons and you are done.
Can you change the splash screen?
Your app’s splash screen can be customized in any of the following ways: Setting theme attributes to change its appearance. Keeping it on-screen for a longer period. Customizing the animation for dismissing the splash screen.
How do I change default boot drive?
Steps on How to Change System Boot Order
- Step 1: Enter your Computer’s BIOS set up utility.
- Step 2: Navigate to the boot order menu in BIOS.
- Step 3: Change the Boot Order.
- Step 4: Save your Changes.
How do I make Windows My default boot?
On the “System Configuration” window, at the top, click the “Boot” tab. In the “Boot” tab, from the large white box at the top, select the OS that you want to make the default. Then, beneath the white box, click “Set as Default.” This “Boot” tab is also where you can boot your PC in safe mode.