How do I change Java security settings on Mac?
On a Mac running OS X: Click Java. Click the Security tab. Move the Security slider down to Medium and click OK. The applets on my pages should now run.
How do I change security settings on Safari?
How do I enable Java in Safari browser?
- Click on Safari and select Preferences.
- Choose the Security option.
- Select Allow Plug-ins then click on Manage Website Settings.
- Click on the Java item, select an option (Ask, Allow or Allow Always) from the pulldown list When visiting other websites.
- Click Done then close the Safari Preferences window.
How do I fix Safari not secure?
How to Fix Website Not Secure Error in Safari
- 1 Make Sure Date and Time are Correct. Security certificates are used by our web browsers and computers to make sure a particular site is safe.
- 2 Clear Browser History. After verifying that the date and time on your device is correct, test things again.
- 3 Try the Webpage Again.
How do I add Privacy and Security to Safari?
Control privacy and security settings for Safari Go to Settings > Safari, then below Privacy & Security, turn any of the following on or off: Prevent Cross-Site Tracking: Safari limits third-party cookies and data by default.
How do I check Java version in Safari?
How do I confirm that Java is enabled in Safari?
- Click the tools icon in the upper-right, then select Manage Add-ons.
- On the left side of the window, click the Show: drop-down menu, then choose All add-ons.
- Verify that there is a Java Plug-in installed, and the Status shows as Enabled.
- Click Close.
Where is the Java Control Panel on Mac?
Find the Java Control Panel on Mac
- Click on Apple icon on upper left of screen.
- Go to System Preferences.
- Click on the Java icon to access the Java Control Panel.