How do I beat the troll in Witcher 2?
If you decide to kill the troll, go down the rock ledges to the river – you will notice the monster sitting by the bridge. The creature will ask you for vodka – if you don’t have any, it won’t let you cross the bridge (which is destroyed anyway) and the fight will begin.
How do you find out what happened to the She-troll in Witcher 2?
It turned out that the monster fell into addiction after his wife had been killed. An event like that must have been the talk of Flotsam. Geralt decided to question his acquaintances. The witcher learned that the female troll had been killed by one Dmitri, who then sold her head as a trophy to Sendler.
How do you get the troll tongue in Witcher 2?
If it is won from Sendler along with the stuffed she-troll’s head, or looted after killing the Troll of Flotsam, it should be the last item obtained for the Melitele’s Heart ritual. Care should be taken not to carry it around for too long; the replacement cost is rather high.
How do you play dice poker in Witcher 2?
How to Play Dice Poker in The Witcher 2
- A dice poker board will appear after beginning the game.
- You place your bid using a slider.
- You roll the dice by placing them above the board and clicking the left mouse button.
- Now you can compare your dice roll to your opponent’s.
- Click the dice you would like to roll again.
Where can I buy vodka Flotsam?
He can be found near the ruined bridge in Flotsam forests. The quest related to the troll is available with the DLC Troll Trouble.
How does dice in The Witcher 2 work?
Dice poker returns as a mini-game in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings. The game is essentially unchanged from the original game, except that you now must physically “roll” the dice and you have the possibility of losing one or more of them if they roll off the playing surface. …
Where are dwarven catacombs witcher2?
The dwarven catacombs are located in the forest beyond the stream north of the town of Vergen. (Use the stairs to the right of the town gate.)
How do I roll dice in the Witcher?
- Each player uses a set of five dice.
- Bet levels are based on the experience of the players.
- The goal of the game is to roll the strongest hand in two out of three hands.
- Place your bet and left-click “roll dice”.
- Choose whether to raise the bet.
- Select any dice you wish to re-roll.