How do I apply for a US passport?

How do I apply for a US passport?

Complete and submit this application in person to a designated passport acceptance facility, a passport agency (by appointment only), or a U.S. embassy, consulate, or consular agency (if abroad).

What forms do I need to apply for a new passport?

Application For A U.S. Passport (DS-11) You should complete this form if you’re applying for the first time, you’re applying for your child who is under age 16, or you don’t meet our requirements to renew your passport. 2. Renewal Application (DS-82)

Can I apply for a passport outside of the United States?

Please Note: The instructions below are for those applying inside the United States. For information on how to apply for a U.S. passport outside the United States, please visit Apply Outside the United States.

What is the statement of consent for issuing a child passport?

Statement of Consent for Issuing a Passport to a Child (DS-3053) You should complete this form if one parent or guardian cannot go with the child to apply in person for the child’s passport. The parent or guardian should submit this special form in addition to their child’s application (DS-11).

How can I expedite the processing of my passport?

Our website contains updated information regarding fees and processing times for expedited service. Expedited service is only available for passports mailed in the United States and Canada. Please include the appropriate fee with your payment. 1-2 Day Delivery: Available for an additional fee.

Does eoption offer a paper trading account?

Yes. eOption offers a free Paper Trading account for prospective clients and current eOption account holders. Paper Trading accounts for prospective clients will exipre after 60 days. To continue paper trading, you must open an eOption account.

Download the passport application form (DS-11) and instructions ( PDF, Download Adobe Reader) and complete the application by hand, or go to a local passport acceptance facility to get a copy to fill out.

How to renew a US passport in another country?

If you need to apply for or renew your U.S. passport in another country, visit the webpage of the U.S. embassy or consulate in that country for more information. 1. Application For A U.S. Passport (DS-11)

Where can I find my nearest US passport acceptance facility?

To find your nearest acceptance facility, visit or call the National Passport Information Center at 1-877-487-2778 (TDD/TTY: 1-888-874-7793). OTHER FORMS OF PROOF OF U.S. CITIZENSHIP