How do I add custom fields to WooCommerce products?
How to add a custom field in WooCommerce
- Go to the product where you’d like to add a custom field.
- In the Product Data section, click the Product Add-Ons.
- Click ‘Add Group’ then click ‘Add Field’
- Choose the type of field you’d like to add from the ‘Field Type’ option.
How do I customize a single product page in WooCommerce?
How to Create Custom Single Product Page in WooCommerce
- Step 1: Setup plugins.
- Step 2: Create the single product page template.
- Step 3: Add product elements.
- Step 4: Preview new product design.
- Step 5: Display your single product layout.
What is product addon?
Product Add-Ons allows you to add paid or free options to your products using several field types including radio buttons, checkboxes, drop-down fields, custom text inputs and more. This extension also works with WooCommerce Subscriptions (separate purchase) to add additional pricing to the recurring subscription.
How do you customize a product?
Simple Ways to Offer Customized Products
- Personalize common items.
- Offer engraving or engraved plate applications.
- Offer kit-building.
- Customize accessories.
- Offer simple monograms.
How do I customize my WordPress products?
You can simply visit the product in your store, and you will see the option to Customize the product. This will open up the product designer interface with a preview of the product image design tools on the right. Users can add text or upload images from their devices.
How do you customize a single product page?
Let’s get started.
- Install Elementor and ShopEngine.
- Create a Woocommerce Single Product Page Template.
- Select a Structure to change your WooCommerce single product page layout.
- Customize Product Price.
- Customize WooCommerce Product Title.
- Add Breadcrumbs.
- Customize Product Additional Information.
- Leverage Product Upsells.
How do I edit products in WooCommerce?
Create or edit a product in your WooCommerce store. Click the Add product gallery images button in the Product Gallery meta box (either to the right side or below the product editor depending on your screen size). Select your images. Click the Add to gallery button.
How do I show custom fields on product page?
Click the ‘Products’ link on the left of the WordPress admin. Next, click on the product for which you want to add a custom field value. Scroll down on the ‘Edit Product’ screen until you see the custom field. Enter a custom field value and Update the product.