How do I activate my RuneScape membership code?
How to redeem the code?
- Go to: www.runescape.com/store-locator.
- Subsequently click on the option ‘Activate Pre-Paid Card’
- Log in at your RuneScape account.
- Enter the code at the option ‘Enter Pre-Paid Card Code’
- Confirm the order with the ‘Redeem’ option.
- Your subscription is now activated.
Can you play RS3 for free?
RuneScape is free-to-play, though subscribers get access to more quests, skills and other extras. You can check out the membership for free with a seven-day trial. The mobile versions support cross-play and cross-progression with PC, so you can hop between platforms and continue where you left off.
How much is a bond worth rs3?
|On death||Always kept|
How much membership does a bond give?
At any time, whether tradeable or untradeable, bonds can be redeemed for one of the following: Membership: 14 days for 1 bond. 29 days for 2 bonds (1 day extra compared to 2 bonds redeemed separately)
How do you get bonds RuneScape?
The life cycle of a bond consists of 3 Simple Stages; Purchase, Trade, Consume.
- Stage 1. Purchase. Purchase. Player A purchases a Bond from the Billing Page for real money.
- Stage 2. Trade. Trade. Player A and Player B agree a trade for the Bond in return for in game items, currency or as a gift.
- Stage 3. Consume. Consume.
Is there membership in Old School RuneScape?
The Old School RuneScape 1-Month Membership is a one-time purchase and is not recurring. Recurring memberships can only be purchased via the in-game interface.
Can you get Osrs membership free?
Click the bond icon on the minimap, and then choose to sign up for 1 month membership. After signing up you will have 7 days free membership. Make sure to cancel the subscription after signing up so you don’t get billed after the 7 days!
How much is oldschool RuneScape membership?