Does Yahoo cost anything?
The free Web mail service has announced enhancements to its paid services, called Yahoo Mail Plus, that give you more room for your mail and add a raft of new features. For about $30 a year, you can get 25MB of storage; pay more money, and you’ll get even more space to stash your mail.
Do you have to pay for a Yahoo account?
Yahoo Mail Pro offers a premium email experience on both desktop and mobile. Check out what you could be getting from your email account for a low-cost monthly subscription. NOTE: Yahoo Mail Pro is no longer available to purchase for new subscribers in the US.
Has Yahoo email been discontinued?
Yahoo Mail is not shutting down. You will be able to continue operating your Yahoo mail account, and all associated functions will be available. The only change is that if you’re a part of Yahoo Groups, you will no longer be able to send or receive emails from Yahoo Groups.
Does Yahoo have free customer service?
Account Support You Need, 24/7 Or call 800-305-7664 to order. for free by changing it online here.
How do I get a free Yahoo email account?
Here is how to create a Yahoo mail account:
- Go to your browser open Yahoo.com.
- Now click on the Signup button.
- Now fill up your basic Information to create Yahoo account type your basic information- Name, age, gender, date of birth.
- Now click on the Continue button to create a Yahoo account.
How can I get in touch with Yahoo?
Call Yahoo’s customer care phone number at 408-349-5070, or toll-free at 866-562-7219.
How do I fix my Yahoo mail account?
Click Sign in.
- Clear your browser’s cookies.
- Quit and then restart your browser.
- Use a different supported web browser.
- Try logging into a different sign-in page, like our primary login page or the Yahoo Mail sign-in page.