Does Audi recommend transmission fluid change?
Audi automatic transmission fluid should be changed every 50,000 miles – 60,000 miles. Except for the DSG transmission, which the factory manual recommends be changed every 40,000 miles.
How much is an Audi transmission service?
Audi A6 Transmission Cost The estimate of a new Audi A6 transmission could be over $3,500 depending on the vehicle, however, transmission services such as fluid changes and a transmission fluid flush are considerably less expensive, in some cases costing less than $150.
What is included in a transmission service?
What does Routine Transmission Service Include?
- Draining old transmission fluid.
- Removing and inspecting transmission pan.
- Replacing or cleaning transmission filter.
- Reinstalling transmission pain with new gasket.
- Adding new transmission fluid.
Is Audi transmission fluid lifetime?
There is a trend with many manufacturers to use so called “Lifetime” transmission fluids in their new cars. Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Mercedes, Mini Cooper, Volkswagen have been doing this for years, Land Rover, Lexus and Volvo more recently.
How often should you change Audi transmission fluid?
every 30,000 to 60,000 miles
Owner’s manuals should always be checked for fluid change recommendations, but typically, transmission fluid should be changed every 30,000 to 60,000 miles.
What transmission fluid does Audi recommend?
Most Popular Audi Transmission Fluids Meets original M-1375.4 specification for models with ZF 6-speed transmissions. Leaves warehouse within 1-2 business days. Meets approvals Dexron III/VI, VW TL521.
What transmission fluid does Audi use?
Oil Type: Dexron VI. Volume: 1 Quart.
How do you check the transmission fluid in an Audi?
Follow These Steps:
- Locate the transmission fluid dipstick. This is the handle that’s sticking out of the transmission.
- Pull the dipstick out. Be sure the engine is still running, and the car is either in Neutral or Park.
- Check the fluid by wiping the dipstick with the white towel, and look for these signs: a.
When Should Audi gearbox oil be changed?
Most manufacturers recommend replacing transmission fluid every 30,000 to 60,000 miles.
How much does an Audi transmission flush cost?
The average cost for a Transmission Fluid Change is between $155 and $176 but can vary from car to car.