Can I use Jotform on Facebook?
We have a great news! If you have a Facebook page you can now use our new Jotform Tab Facebook app to embed a form on your Facebook page. Sign up to create your own Facebook form today — it’s free!
Can you create a fillable form on Facebook?
Adding forms on your Facebook pages is very easy using JotForm. Using Jotform’s drag and drop form builder tool, you can create a form in minutes and plug it on a Facebook page. Facebook, with its 500 million users, is now probably largest marketplace in the world. Businesses rush to create their fan pages.
How do I link my Facebook page to Jotform?
- Sign up for Jotform so you can add forms to your Facebook Page.
- Click Publish in the top menu.
- Click Platforms in the left menu.
- Select Facebook.
- Click the Add Jotform Tab button.
How do I make an inquiry form on Facebook?
- Navigate to facebook.com/contact.form and sign into your account.
- Click “Go to App” and then click “Allow.”
- Click the “Select a page” drop-down menu and select the page on which you want to add a contact form.
- Enter your name, email address and website address in the appropriate text fields.
How do I get rid of Jotform on Facebook?
To remove the form you need to go to your page settings and the edit page option:
- Once there go to the tab where your form is displayed in and click on the settings button:
- You could simply hide the page or click on the edit settings link if you need to remove the tab from your Facebook Page:
Can you embed a form on Facebook?
Just click the Forms tab at the top of your page and then click the Share tab on your form. That will take you the Share section. Scroll down about halfway and you’ll see the embed code.
How do I get rid of JotForm on Facebook?
How do I add a Google form to my Facebook page?
How To Add Google Forms To A Facebook Page?
- Step 1: Create Your Form.
- Step 2: Entitle Your Form.
- Step 3: Send Your Form.
- Step 4: Share The Form.
- Step 5: Add Form To A Facebook Page.
- Step 1: Create a New Form.
- Step 2: Customize Your Form.
- Step 3: Click On The Share Button.
Can I embed a form on Facebook?
How do you make a lead magnet on Facebook?
10 Awesome Ways to Promote Your Lead Magnet on Facebook and Accelerate Your Local List Growth
- Change Your Facebook Page’s CTA Button and Add a Trackable Link.
- Make Your Cover Image Do All the Heavy Lifting.
- Promote Your CTA Button.
- Create Lead Generation Posts.
- Create Lead Generation Posts with a CTA Button.